You need a solution to the added burden of AIFMD reporting. This isn’t just a systems issue. You have to be able to understand what you need to report. What you really need is help and guidance combined with the best reporting software available.
What is AIFMD Reporter?
- AIFMD Reporter is a partnership between Augentius, one of the world’s largest Private Equity and Real Estate administrators and KNEIP, a leading service and software provider to the global investment fund industry.
- It provides an AIFMD reporting solution that supports you when you most need detailed technical assistance – but allows you, over time, to reduce the reliance on others and independently deliver your regulatory reporting using leading edge technology.
- AIFMD Regulatory Reporting is new. The Augentius Technical Team have been monitoring the evolution of the legislation and have already completed over 30 sets of reports on behalf of clients – we have the knowledge and expertise to help you through this difficult process.
- The KNEIP AIFMD reporting solution was selected after a four month due diligence exercise. Five different systems were reviewed and KNEIP was selected as the best and most robust AIFMD software available.
- As the Regulators enhance and improve their systems, Augentius and KNEIP will ensure both their technical support and the reporting software are updated to reflect the changes, keeping you abreast of the ever changing regulatory world.
How does it work?
- We will help and guide you through the reporting requirements and provide you with a software platform to collect and collate the required information, manage the reporting process and ultimately submit your report to the Regulator.
- We understand that each organisation may need a different level of support, or that over time as the reporting becomes more familiar, support levels may vary, which is why we offer 3 different AIFMD reporting solutions, from full support to a software only package.
- Full work-flow mapping, with process deadlines set along the way, ensure completion and delivery of your reporting within regulatory requirements.
- Both the Augentius team and the in-built checks within the reporting software will ensure that all relevant fields have been populated and that the data is correct. In the event of errors or omissions these will be automatically highlighted for correction.
- Once all of the final checks have been completed you will be in a position to release your AIFMD report to the Regulators – the system automatically delivering it for you.
- As the years progress, you will get more used to the reporting requirements, and need less technical support. You can downgrade the service level you need (reducing your costs) but continue to use the sophisticated AIFMD reporting tool – knowing that help and assistance are available should you need it.